If you’ve ever felt like you don’t know where to start when it comes to book marketing, you’re not alone. Many authors struggle with where to begin, when to begin, and how to get focused.
Before you dive into marketing your book, consider these five questions from the article, 5 Questions for Better Book Marketing:
- What is my deepest reason for becoming an author?
- What is my financial goal for releasing a book?
- What is my publishing budget?
- What return do I expect from any investment I make?
- How will I evaluate my marketing campaign?
Once you can answer these questions succinctly and honestly, you’ll be on your way to a higher level of book marketing success.
Dig deeper into each of these questions by visiting: